Why book with us?
- No booking fees
- Lowest price guarantee
- 7 day service from our experts
- Free amendments on most rentals
JUCY Compass Campervan from Jucy
Other Vehicle Features
Included with Standard Rate
Adelaide Airport depotAddress: 25-27 Kinkaid Avenue, North Plympton, Adelaide, SOUTH AUSTRALIA, AU
Pick Up Instructions
Please pick up and return your vehicle to the depot at the time agreed upon in your rental contract.
The branch is located 7.5 kilometres from the airport.
The branch is located 2 kilometres from the city.
A taxi fare is approximately $10 from the city.
A taxi fare is approximately $25 from the airport.
Standard office hours:
Monday to Friday: 08:00 ~ 17:00
Saturday: 09:00 ~ 16:00
Open for pick-ups on Australia day. Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
AIRPORT PICK UP
• After you have arrived at Adelaide Airport, cleared customs and collected your luggage, phone us on 1800 150 850 and select Option 1 to request our free shuttle service.
• Our JUCY shuttle bus will meet you at the shuttle bus collection point.To get there, walk out of the terminal and across the plaza to the left past the taxi rank, and wait by the red mail box.
AIRPORT DROP OFF
• Once you have dropped off your JUCY wheels at our Adelaide Airport Branch, just jump on the next shuttle bus to the airport. We recommend returning your vehicle at least 45 minutes before you need to be at the airport.
Our after-hours service is available for cars only. A $30 fee applies and the shuttle service is not available.
COLLECTING YOUR VEHICLE
1. Make your way to the JUCY Adelaide Branch.
2. The keys to your vehicle can be found in the lock boxes on the front of the building (past office windows).
3. Find your last name on the box and enter your 4-digit code (last 4 digits of your Rental Agreement).
4. Your key tag will display the registration plate number of your vehicle.
5. Find your JUCY vehicle parked in front of the building.
RETURNING YOUR VEHICLE
1. Please park in a car park outside the JUCY branch.
2. Return the keys into the Key Return Box located on the right hand side of the branch.
3. Vehicle must be returned clean and tidy as per the T&Cs.
4. Please ensure:
- Vehicle is refueled
- All electrical items are turned off
- All windows and sunroof are closed
- All rubbish has been removed
- Doors are closed and locked